Best Baked King Crab Legs With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Baking tray
- 1/2 kg Crab Legs washed and cleaned
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 3 cloves Garlic cracked
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Butter
- In a pot with water, boil the king crab legs for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a pan over low heat, saute garlic. Then pour in the lemon juice.
- Add olive oil, parsley, and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, arrange the crab legs onto the tray and brush it with lemon mixture.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Bake the crab legs for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!