Best Gising Gising Recipe
Wake up! It’s Gising-Gising time! Prepare this easy-to-cook dish for your loved ones!
- 1 lb Green beans/Baguio beans diced, about 1/2 inch
- 1/2 lb Shrimp small
- 2 cups Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce (patis) add more depending on your preference
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 pc Onion medium, minced
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 6 pcs Green long chilies (siling haba) diced
- 3 pcs Red chilies diced, optional
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
Heat oil in a pan, saute garlic and onion.
Add small shrimp. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Season with fish sauce.
Add ground black pepper, red and green long chilies. Stir.
Pour in coconut milk. Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally to avoid the coconut milk to get burned.
Put in green beans. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes while stirring gradually.
Serve with steamed rice. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 1180mg | Potassium: 608mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 782IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 159mg | Iron: 6mg