Best Beef Hinalang Recipe
- 2 lbs Beef cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cup Beef stock
- 3/4 cup Spring onions cut into 1-inch long
- 6 pcs Green chilies cut into 1/2-inch long
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 pc White onion cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Ginger cut into strips
- 5 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
Heat oil in a pot. Saute onion, garlic, and ginger.
Once onion softens, add beef. Saute until medium brown.
Pour vinegar and soy sauce. Let boil for 30 minutes over medium heat.
Then, add the black pepper, beef stock, water, green chilies and spring onions. Boil for another 3-5 minutes.
Serve while hot! Enjoy.
Calories: 669kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 161mg | Sodium: 862mg | Potassium: 899mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 187IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 5mg