Best Chicken Noodle Soup
A hot and healthy dish to comfort you beyond words. A combination of noodles and chicken to warm your cold rainy day.
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Chicken Breast washed and cleaned
- 1/2 kg Miki Noodles thin version and cleaned with hot water
- 2 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 cups Water
- 1 pc Carrot small and cut into thin strips
- 5 pcs Pechay Baguio chopped
- 2 pcs Eggs hard-boiled and halved
- 1/4 cup Young Onion chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic crushed and minced, then fried until golden brown.
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Oil
In a pot, pour the water and chicken broth. Bring to boil.
Toss in chicken breast, and simmer for 25 minutes.
After 25 minutes, turn off the fire and set aside. Let the chicken breast cool.
Shred the chicken breast and set aside.
Prepare 4 bowls, divide the miki noodles equally into 4 bowls.
Put the shredded chicken breast on top, pechay baguio, young onion, a scant of fried garlic, and slices of eggs.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 615mg | Potassium: 604mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 79IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg