Best Chicken Bicol Express Recipe
Turn your regular Pork Bicol Express into something new by using chicken instead of pork. Same sauce. but has a different meat flavor.
Servings 4 people
- 1 kg Chicken Breast cut into bite-sized
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 1 pc Red Onion cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 thumb Ginger thinly sliced
- 2 pcs Green Chilies cut into thin rounds
- 5 pcs Cayenne Pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp Shrimp Paste cooked
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
Heat oil in a pan, saute garlic until golden brown.
Then, add the ginger. Mix, then put the chicken breast and cayenne pepper. Continue mixing for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, pour in coconut milk, stir continuously to avoid the coconut milk from forming.
Now, pour in the chicken broth and green chilies. Simmer for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, transfer into a serving bowl.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 624kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 59g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 203mg | Sodium: 547mg | Potassium: 1234mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 595IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 5mg