Best Braised Vegetables Recipe
A well-sauteed vegetable dish for vegetarians. The ingredients are all vegetables, composed basically of carrots, mushrooms, green peas, and a lot more.
Servings 4 people
- ¼ kg Peas fresh and trimmed
- 1 cup Bamboo Shoot fresh and cut into strips
- 1 pc Carrot cut into strips
- ¼ kg Young Corn fresh and halved
- ¼ kg Fresh Mushroom cut into bite-sized
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 1 pc White Onion cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 4 cups Water
- 2 cups Water w/ Ice
Boil 4 cups of water in a pot. Then, blanch the peas for 2 minutes. Then soak it into the water with ice.
Heat oil in a pan, saute garlic until golden brown.
Then, add the onion until softened. Add the ground black pepper, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Mix then add the carrot. Mix well.
Now, add the young corn and bamboo shoots. Mix, then add the mushroom, salt, and brown sugar. Mix and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, toss in the peas. Mix well.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 687mg | Potassium: 403mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2mg