Table of Contents Hide
Best Baked Creamy Spaghetti Recipe
This is typically made of cheese, milk, herbs, and spaghetti sauce. These ingredients are spread on the spaghetti pasta and cooked in the oven. Super creamy and cheesy spaghetti that would make everyone smile.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- Baking dish
- ½ kg Spaghetti Pasta
- 1 pc White onion cut into thin cubes
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed into pieces
- ½ cup Red bell pepper
- 1 cup Canned tuna
- 1 ½ cup Mushroom shredded
- 1 cup Carrots cut into small cubes
- ½ cup Butter
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Evaporated milk
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Basil powder
- ½ teaspoon Oregano powder
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- 1 ½ cup Spaghetti sauce
- Cook the spaghetti pasta according to package directions in a pot.
- When spaghetti is cook already, drain and transfer into a bowl.
- Mix the spaghetti pasta with butter, mayonnaise, ground black pepper, and nutmeg. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pot, saute onion until softened, add garlic and mix. Now add the mushroom and carrots. Mix it again then pour the spaghetti sauce into the pot. Add oregano powder, ground black pepper, basil powder. Continue mixing for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, pour the milk into the pot and add mayonnaise. Cook it again for another 5 minutes over low heat.
- After 5 minutes, add red bell pepper.
- Prepare the baking dish and make the 1st layer by pouring some of the spaghetti sauce mixture into the baking dish, spread the sauce equally.
- Now arrange the spaghetti sauce into the baking dish and pour the remaining spaghetti sauce mixture on top of the spaghetti pasta evenly.
- Sprinkle it with parmesan cheese. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Bake the spaghetti mixture for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 1083kcal | Carbohydrates: 112g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 1277mg | Potassium: 1125mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 7327IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 383mg | Iron: 4mg