Best Blackberry Pie Recipe
A sweet fruity treat for everyone as all crusts are loaded with delicious blackberries. The best comfort food to relieve your stress.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- Round baking dish
- Rolling Pin
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water (Prepare extra water if needed)
- 1 1/2 cups Blackberries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Flour
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, butter, sugar, and water. Mix well to make a dough.
- After making dough, cover the bowl and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In another bowl, mix blackberries, sugar, and flour. Mix well.
- Get the dough from the refrigerator.
- Use the rolling pin to shape flatten the dough, then divide it into two.
- Brush the baking dish with a bit of oil.
- Flatten the dough using a rolling pin, and the size of it should fit on the baking dish.
- Now arrange the dough into the baking dish, then pour the blackberry mixture into the dough.
- Make the cover of your pie from the remaining dough, flatten it using the rolling pin then put it on top of the pie.
- Bake it for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, sprinkle it with a bit of sugar on top (optional).
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, take a slice. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 506kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 350mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 825IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 3mg