- 9x5 Loaf pan
- 1 kg Beef meat ground
- 3 pcs Eggs large
- 1 cup Crackers crushed
- 1 pc White Onion big and cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup Bell pepper cut into small cubes
- 3 cups Cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon Oregano powder
- 1 teaspoon Thyme powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon Parsley fresh and chopped
- ½ cup Whole milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ½ cup Ketchup
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the ground beef in a bowl and season it with crackers, eggs, white onion, bell pepper, cheese, oregano powder, thyme powder, garlic powder, fresh parsley, milk, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- After mixing all the ingredients, layer the loaf pan with foil and turn out the loaf mixture onto the pan. Shape into a loaf, then bake for 30 minutes.
- For the topping, mix the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and apple cider vinegar. Mix well.
- Spread the topping on top of the meatloaf.
- Bake it again for 20 minutes, or until topping turned golden brown.
- After 20 minutes, remove the loaf pan from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Slice the meat. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 934kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 80g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 250mg | Sodium: 1441mg | Potassium: 1198mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 1504IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 751mg | Iron: 7mg