- 1 kg Beef loin thinly sliced for about 1 ½ inch
- 2 cups Mushroom Button cut into shreds
- 2 pcs Green chili cut into strips
- 2 pcs Cayenne Pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 pc Red onion big and thinly sliced
- ½ tablespoon Salt
- ¼ tablespoon Ground black pepper
- 2 clove Garlic crushed and minced
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 4 slices Cheese
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Season the sliced beef loin with salt and ground black pepper. Then put it in the pan and fry it over low heat.
- Cook the beef loin for 7-10 minutes and make sure that both sides are evenly cooked.
- In a casserole, heat the olive oil. Then add the green chili, onion, and cayenne pepper. Saute the ingredients over low heat. Add the mushroom button and garlic, and saute for another 5 minutes.
- When each side of the beef loin turned brown already, place the cheese on the top of the beef loin. Cover the pan and let the cheese melt for 5 minutes.
- When the cheese melted already, remove it and put it on a wide plate. Then side it with the sauteed ingredients from the casserole.
- Serve with hoagie rolls or your choice of bread.
Calories: 658kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 62g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 1404mg | Potassium: 1033mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 507IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 255mg | Iron: 5mg