Best Pork And Chicken Guisantes Recipe
Filipino cuisines are known for their flavorful menu sauces. Pork and chicken guisantes are loaded with different flavors that make it sauce best pair for rice.
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Chicken cut into bite-size
- 1/2 kg Pork meat cut into strips
- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- 1 cup Green peas
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 1 cup Beef broth
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed into pieces
- 1 pc Red onion cut into strips
- 1 pc Red bell pepper cut into strips
- Heat oil in a pan, saute garlic until lightly brown.
- Add onion and saute until softened.
- Now add in the pork and chicken meat and continue mixing until brown.
- Season the meat mixture with salt, ground black pepper, and pour in the chicken and beef broth and add tomato sauce.
- Boil for 45 minutes over low heat. After 45 minutes, add green peas and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add bell pepper and mix.
- Serve in a serving bowl and enjoy!
Calories: 544kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 1057mg | Potassium: 831mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 627IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 3mg