- 4 pcs of 2-inch round baking pan
- 1 kg Pork meat ground
- ½ kg Pork meat chopped into small cubes
- ¼ kg Smoked bacon cut into cubes
- ½ teaspoon Mace
- 2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Sage fresh and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Thyme fresh
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon White pepper
- 1 kg Flour plain
- ¼ kg Lard
- 1 ¼ cup Water
- 1 pc Egg
- ½ cup Gelatin powder
- 1 cup Water
- Melt lard with water in a saucepan, then put the flour in a bowl, once lard is melted already pour it into the bowl. Mix until smooth and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix ground pork, pork cubes, and bacon, then season it with mace, nutmeg, sage, thyme, salt, and white pepper. Mix well.
- Divide dough into 4, then use a rolling pin to make flat and thin round doughs.
- Mold the pastry to layer the round baking pan, then add filling at the center (don't fill it fully).
- Beat the eggs then brush the top of the pastry.
- Make another flat round doughs to cover your pastry,
- Use a fork to push the sides of the pie, then put a hole on the top of the pastry. Brush the top of the pastry with the beaten eggs again.
- Bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, mix the gelatin powder with 1 cup water, mix until powder is dissolved.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into each hole of the pastry, then bake it again for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 2026kcal | Carbohydrates: 197g | Protein: 104g | Fat: 87g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Cholesterol: 302mg | Sodium: 1089mg | Potassium: 1692mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3154IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 250mg | Iron: 16mg