Best Shish Kabob Recipe
Servings 4 people
- Barbecue sticks
For the Marinade
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed into pieces
- 1 tbsp Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
For the Kabobs
- 1 kg Sirloin beef thinly sliced
- 1 pc Red onion cut into big cubes
- 1 pc Red bell pepper cut into big cubes
- 1 pc Green bell pepper cut into big cubes
- 2 pcs Parsley long
- In a large bowl, season beef with soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, seasoning, salt, ground black pepper, and onion powder. Marinade for 10 minutes.
- Thread the beef meat, green and red bell pepper, red onion onto the barbecue sticks.
- Do the same procedure with the remaining beef mixture.
- Make fire with charcoals in a griller and make sure that the charcoals are glowing with less fire before you start grilling.
- Grill the beef meat for 5 minutes each side.
- Serve with your choice of sauce and enjoy!
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 59g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 2484mg | Potassium: 1154mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 185IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 7mg