Table of Contents Hide
Best Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
A rich yet light dessert, that is perfect for summer. The graham crackers make it more delicious and indeed a perfect match for the strawberry.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- Round baking dish
- Electric mixer
- 2 cups Graham crackers crushed
- ¼ cup Sugar powder
- ½ cup Unsalted butter melted
- 1 ½ cup Cream cheese
- 1 ½ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 4 pcs Eggs Large and lightly beaten
- ¾ cup Whole strawberry
- 2 tablespoon Corn starch
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- In a bowl, combine crushed graham crackers, sugar, and butter. Mix well.
- Layer the baking dish with baking paper then put the graham mixture into the baking dish evenly and press the graham mixture to compress.
- Beat the egg in a bowl using the electric mixer, then add the cream cheese, vanilla, sour cream, and sugar. Mix it again for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees F.
- Then pour the cream cheese mixture into the graham mixture. Bake for 1 hour.
- While waiting for the cream cheese prepare the sauce.
- In a pan, put the whole strawberry, corn starch, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Stir over low heat until the mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- After 1 hour, remove the cheesecake from the oven. Let it cool then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, pour the strawberry sauce on top of the cheesecake, and spread it evenly.
- Get a slice, serve and enjoy!
Calories: 1354kcal | Carbohydrates: 177g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 68g | Saturated Fat: 38g | Cholesterol: 188mg | Sodium: 696mg | Potassium: 288mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 148g | Vitamin A: 2211IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 189mg | Iron: 2mg