Best Turkey Meatballs Recipe
Turkey meatballs aren't just your typical meatballs as these are healthier. A combination of fresh and dried herbs with a touch of Italian taste which provides balance on the flavorPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 1 kg Turkey meat ground
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- ⅔ cup Onion cut into small cubes
- ½ cup Parsley cut into small cubes
- 2 pcs Eggs large
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed into small pieces
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Basil dried
- ½ teaspoon Oregano dried
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- ¼ cup Onion cut into small pieces
- Put the ground turkey into a bowl then season it with breadcrumbs, onion, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, ground black pepper, and eggs. Mix until well incorporated.
- After mixing all the ingredients, make round balls approximately 1 ½ inches in diameter.
- When you're done rounding all turkey mixture, heat olive oil in a pan, and cook the meatballs until golden brown.
- Put all cooked meatballs onto a plate, and sprinkle it with onion on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 61g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 169mg | Sodium: 951mg | Potassium: 769mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 753IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 4mg