Best Aligot Recipe
Servings 4 people
- 1 kg Potato peel and cut into 4
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 5 cups Water
- Bring 5 cups of water to boil, then add the potatoes and 1/4 tsp salt; boil the potatoes for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, drain the boiled potatoes and let it cool for a while.
- Transfer the potatoes into a mixer, then mix until crushed.
- After crushing all the potatoes, transfer it into a pan, add the garlic, butter, heavy cream, mozzarella cheese, and ground black pepper. Mix well over low heat.
- When the mixture is already thickened, transfer it into a bowl.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 555kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 60g | Saturated Fat: 37g | Cholesterol: 184mg | Sodium: 575mg | Potassium: 65mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2033IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 1mg