Best Chicken Curry Recipe
This is an Indian dish that primarily mixed with different herbs and spices. A savory dish that is easy to cook and prepare.
Cost $5 – $20
- 1 lb Chicken any part, cleaned, and cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 pcs Potatoes cubed
- 1 pc Carrot cubed
- 1 pc Bell Pepper sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 thumb Ginger sliced
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsp Curry Powder
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Sauté the garlic, onion, and ginger.
- After sautéing add the chicken into the pan. Cover and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Toss in the potatoes and carrots.
- Pour water into the pan, then add crushed pepper and curry powder. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Open the pan and pour in the coconut milk. Stir until it boils then cover. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, toss in bell pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Sodium: 342mg | Calcium: 28mg | Vitamin C: 2mg | Vitamin A: 222IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 211mg | Cholesterol: 41mg | Calories: 215kcal | Saturated Fat: 8g | Fat: 18g | Protein: 11g | Carbohydrates: 4g | Iron: 2mg