Best Chili Crab With Snake Beans
Alimasag or alimango is a Filipino term for crab, and this dish makes use of crab and snake beans. A simple dish complemented with chili.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 1 kg Crabs big and halved
- 5 pcs Green Chilies chopped
- 1 pc Red Onion big and chopped
- 1 1/2 thumb Ginger cut into small cubes
- 5 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 pc Egg beaten
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 8 pcs Sting Beans cut into 2 inches in length each pc
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Oil
- In a bowl, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, and corn starch. Stir then add ketchup. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute garlic until golden brown.
- Now, add onion and ginger. Saute until onion softened. Then add the crabs and season it with salt and ground black pepper. Continue mixing for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, pour in the chicken broth while continuously stirring. Stir until the sauce thickened.
- Now, add the beaten egg and mix until the egg is cooked.
- Transfer onto a serving plate. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 148mg | Sodium: 1887mg | Potassium: 1013mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 302IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 1mg