- ¾ cup Butter
- 2 pcs Onion cubed
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 bunch Parsley finely chopped
- 1 can Tomato flakes
- 1 pc Bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon Dried basil
- ½ teaspoon Dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 cup Water
- ¾ cup White wine
- 1 lb Large shrimps shelled
- 1 ½ cup Scallops
- 2 cups Clams cleaned
- 2 cup Mussels cleaned
- 1 cup Crabmeat
- 1 cup Fillet
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- Heat butter in a casserole.
- Cook the onions for 3 minutes. Then add-in garlic and parsley, continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Then add the tomato flakes and cook until it melted.
- Pour-in chicken stock, then add the clams and mussels. Let it boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Then put the bay leaf, basil, thyme, oregano and wine. Let it boil for another 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add the shrimp, scallops, fillet, crabmeat. Then pour-in water.
- Bring it to boil for 30 minutes.
- Then transfer in a bowl. Eat while hot! Enjoy.
Calories: 565kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 173mg | Sodium: 1346mg | Potassium: 818mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2415IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 4mg