- 9x13 Baking pan
- 5 pcs Eggs large
- ½ cup Butter
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 cup Kernel Corn whole
- ½ cup Milk
- Brush the baking pan with butter, then preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs, then add the melted butter, sugar. Mix well.
- Pour the milk into the bowl, then add the cornstarch, nutmeg, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Lastly, add the corn and blend it well with the ingredients. Transfer it to the baking pan and bake it for 50 mins and turn the baking pan occasionally to make sure it's evenly baked.
- The corn pudding is already cooked if the top turned brown already.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 777IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg