Best Inihaw Na Panga Ng Tuna Recipe
This is a slow-grilled tuna jaw to soft and fresh on the inside and crisp crackling skin that is so delicious. A must-try dish!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 4 pcs Tuna Jaws
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 2 pcs Cayenne Pepper chopped
- 4 pcs Calamansi extracted
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- In a large bowl, marinate the tuna jaws in soy sauce, garlic, cayenne pepper, calamansi, and ground black pepper. Mix well, then add the brown sugar. Mix well again.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for one day.
- Grill the jaw on the griller and brush it with marinade sauce you used in marinating the fish.
- Turn the fish over and over occasionally for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, transfer onto a serving plate.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 812mg | Potassium: 53mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 208IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg