Best Kilawing Kambing Recipe
A popular appetizer dish in the Philippines, that is perfect with a bottle of beer. This dish makes use of chopped goatskin.
Servings 4 people
- 1 kg Lamb meat with skin
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 thumb Ginger cut into small cubes
- 3 pcs Red Onion cut into small cubes
- 4 pcs Cayenne Pepper chopped
- 5 pcs Calamansi extract the juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 6 cups Water
- Pour in water and lemon juice in a pot and boil the lamb's meat for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, cut the meat into wide slices and grill it.
- Now, cut the meat into thin slices and put it into a bowl. Add the onion, ginger, cayenne pepper, salt, ground black pepper, vinegar, calamansi, and sugar. Mix well.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Calories: 725kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Cholesterol: 183mg | Sodium: 458mg | Potassium: 607mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 416IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 4mg