Best Crown Roast of Lamb
An excellent dish that is usually served during holidays or special occasions. It is made of lamb ribs. The ribs are placed upwards in order to make a crown shape.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- Wide baking dish
- 1 ½ kg Lamb Ribs cleaned
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- Make cuts on the meat side of the ribs, then season it with thyme, garlic, ground black pepper, olive oil, and salt.
- Slightly cut the part between the bone of the ribs.
- Shape the ribs upward to make a round shape.
- Bind the meat to make it look like a crown.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Then, bake the lamb ribs for 20 minutes or until medium-rare.
- After 20 minutes, make slices.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 9kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1776mg | Potassium: 12mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg