- 1 cup Potato boiled and grated
- 1 cup White cheese
- 1 tablespoon Raisin
- 3 tablespoon Cashew
- 1 pc Green chili minced
- 1 tablespoon Chinese parsley minced
- ½ teaspoon Cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Flour
- 2 cups Oil
- 1 cup Onion cut into strips
- 1 cup Tomato sliced
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 pc Laurel leaf
- ¼ teaspoon Cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- ½ teaspoon Chili powder
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- ¾ teaspoon Coriander powder
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon Masala powder
- ½ cup Water
- In a bowl, mix grated potato, white cheese, 2 tablespoon cashew, green chili, Chineses celery, ¼ teaspoon cumin, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Add the flour, then mix well. Shape the potato mixture into balls.
- Heat oil in a pan, and fry the potato mixture balls until brown.
- For the sauce, saute onion in a pot for 5 minutes using the butter, after 5 minutes, add tomato, garlic, then mix again.
- After mixing, season it with cardamom, laurel leaves, cinnamon, chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, masala, and water. Stir for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, let it cool, then transfer it into a blender, blend the sauce mixture for 3 minutes. The heat it again for 5 minutes on the stove until thickened.
- Transfer all the fried potato balls on a plate, then pour the sauce over the potato balls, and top with sour cream.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 835mg | Potassium: 280mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 678IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg