Best Braised Vegetables Recipe
- 1/4 kg Peas fresh and trimmed
- 1 cup Bamboo Shoot fresh and cut into strips
- 1 pc Carrot cut into strips
- 1/4 kg Young Corn fresh and halved
- 1/4 kg Fresh Mushroom cut into bite-sized
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 1 pc White Onion cut into strips
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 4 cups Water
- 2 cups Water w/ Ice
- Boil 4 cups of water in a pot. Then, blanch the peas for 2 minutes. Then soak it into the water with ice.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute garlic until golden brown.
- Then, add the onion until softened. Add the ground black pepper, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Mix then add the carrot. Mix well.
- Now, add the young corn and bamboo shoots. Mix, then add the mushroom, salt, and brown sugar. Mix and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, toss in the peas. Mix well.
- Serve hot and enjoy!