Best Braised Vegetables Recipe
A well-sauteed vegetable dish for vegetarians. The ingredients are all vegetables, composed basically of carrots, mushrooms, green peas, and a lot more.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- ¼ kg Peas fresh and trimmed
- 1 cup Bamboo Shoot fresh and cut into strips
- 1 pc Carrot cut into strips
- ¼ kg Young Corn fresh and halved
- ¼ kg Fresh Mushroom cut into bite-sized
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 1 pc White Onion cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 4 cups Water
- 2 cups Water w/ Ice
- Boil 4 cups of water in a pot. Then, blanch the peas for 2 minutes. Then soak it into the water with ice.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute garlic until golden brown.
- Then, add the onion until softened. Add the ground black pepper, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Mix then add the carrot. Mix well.
- Now, add the young corn and bamboo shoots. Mix, then add the mushroom, salt, and brown sugar. Mix and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, toss in the peas. Mix well.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 687mg | Potassium: 403mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2mg