Best Seaweed Salad Recipe
Turn your regular salad recipe to this fresh seaweed salad. Its sweet, tangy, and roast flavor will make your regular diet into a new level.
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Seaweed
- 2 pcs Tomatoes medium and cut into cubes
- 1 pc Cucumber cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1 pc Onion cut into cubes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 3 cups Water
- Boil water in a pot, then put the seaweed and continue 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, drain and transfer it into a bowl. Season it with salt and refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, get a bowl and combine vinegar, ground black pepper, tomatoes, onion, and cucumber. Mix then pour it into the bowl with seaweed.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 592mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 215mg | Iron: 4mg