Best Utan Bisaya (Boiled Vegetables) Recipe
This dish is composed of different vegetables. A nutritious Visayan recipe that is inexpensive and delicious.
Servings 4 people
- 1 pc Daing Na Bangus fried and cut into 4 pieces
- 1 pc Eggplant cut into 6 slices
- 6 pcs Okra halved each pc
- 2 slice Squash cut into cubes
- 1 cup Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 cup Red Chili Leaves
- 1 pc Silk Squash (patola) peeled and cut into rounds
- 5 pcs String Beans cut into 3 inches in length each string
- 1 cup Malunggay Leaves
- 2 pcs Green Chili
- 1 1/2 thumbs Ginger peeled and sliced
- 3 cups Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Boiled water in a pot. Then, add ginger, squash, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, toss in string beans, green chili, and okra. Simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Then, add the eggplant. Bring to boil, then add malunggay leaves and daing na bangus. Bring to boil.
- Now, add silk squash and simmer for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, toss in spinach leaves. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, transfer into a serving bowl.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Sodium: 307mg | Calcium: 273mg | Vitamin C: 133mg | Vitamin A: 756IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 195mg | Calories: 58kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 4g | Carbohydrates: 8g | Iron: 1mg