Best Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
Make your day complete with this savory and easy to prepare shrimp recipe cooked in butter.
Servings 4 people
- 1 kg Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Sprite
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 head Garlic crushed and minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Scallions chopped
- In a bowl, put the shrimp and marinade it in sprite for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, melt the butter in a pan. Then, saute garlic over low heat until golden brown.
- Now, add the shrimp, season it with ground black pepper, salt, and lemon juice. Mix and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the scallions. Mix for 5 minutes.
- Transfer onto a serving plate.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 661mg | Sodium: 2633mg | Potassium: 228mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 379mg | Iron: 5mg