Best Ginataang Mackerel Recipe
Coconut milk is considered one of the most popular ingredients in the Philippines. This dish is a combination of coconut milk and mackerel; prepare your taste buds.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cans Mackerel big
- ½ kg Spinach
- 1 ½ thumb Ginger thinly sliced
- 4 pcs Cayenne Pepper
- 1 pc Cayenne Pepper
- 1 pc Red Onion chopped
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoon Oil
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onion until softened, then add the garlic and ginger. Mix.
- Now, add cayenne pepper and pour in the coconut milk. Stir until boil.
- Add the mackerel, vinegar, fish sauce, and ground black pepper. Cover and bring it to boil.
- Add the spinach. Stir.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 824mg | Potassium: 1004mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 12241IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 7mg