Table of Contents Hide
Best Soup Number 5 Recipe
Dare yourself with this bull's testes recipe. I'm sure this won't just make you feel challenged, but will also make you feel satisfied.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 1 kg Ox's Bat and Balls
- 1 bunch Lemongrass tied
- 1 pack Sibot small
- 5 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 1 pc Onion big and cut into small cubes
- 5 pcs Cayenne Pepper
- ½ cup Scallions chopped
- 2 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 ½ thumb Ginger cut into strips
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 2 teaspoon Sugar
- 10 cups Water
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- In a pot, boil the ox's bat and balls in 5 cups of water for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, remove the bat and ball from the pot and clean it up. Remove the black dirt from the meat.
- Then, put it again in the pot and pour in addition 5 cups of water.
- Then, add the sibot and lemongrass. Bring to boil. Lower the heat once it's boiling already. Simmer for 3 ½ hours.
- After 3 ½ hours remove the pot from the fire.
- Cut the bat and balls into 1 inch round pieces.
- Heat oil in a pot, saute garlic until golden brown. Then add the onion and saute until softened.
- Now, toss in the ginger. Mix well.
- Now, add the bat and balls. Season with fish sauce and ground black pepper.
- Pour in the beef broth. Filter the bat and balls broth and pour into the pot. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the sugar and simmer for 1 minute.
- Ladle soup and meat into serving bowls.
- Serve with scallions and enjoy!
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1186mg | Potassium: 165mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 645IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg