Best Ginataang Bitsuelas Recipe
The bitsuelas or green beans are cooked in coconut milk. This is a popular Filipino dish that is inexpensive, but still tasty.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- ½ kg Green Beans cut into strips
- ¼ kg Pork Meat ground
- 1 cup Spinach Leaves
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon Shrimp Paste
- 3 pcs Cayenne Pepper chopped
- 1 ½ thumb Ginger thinly sliced
- 1 pc Red Onion cut into small cubes
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onion until softened. Then, add the garlic and ginger. Mix.
- Now, add the ground pork. Mix well.
- Season the mixture with ground black pepper and shrimp paste. Cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
- After 10 minutes, pour in the coconut milk. Stir until boil.
- Now, add the green beans. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the spinach leaves. Bring to boil.
- Transfer into a serving bowl.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 188mg | Potassium: 633mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1878IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 4mg