Best Ginataang Sapsap Recipe
Sapsap is a popular fish in the Philippines and it is loved by many for its creamy and unique taste.
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Small Flat Fish (sapsap) big and cleaned
- 4 pcs Cayenne Pepper
- 1 cup Spinach Leaves
- 1 thumb Ginger cut into strips
- 2 pcs Red Onion medium and cut into strips
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 2 pcs Green Chilies
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Heat oil in a pan, saute the onion until softened. Then, add the garlic, ginger and cayenne pepper. Mix.
- Now, pour in the coconut milk and water. Stir until boil.
- Then, add the vinegar, salt, and green chilies. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add the fish. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the spinach leaves and simmer again for the last 5 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving bowl.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 308mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1119IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 2mg