Best Laing Fried Rice Recipe
Turn your regular fried rice into something veggie and healthier. This dish makes use of old-day rice and cooked laing.
Servings 4 people
- 4 cups Steamed Rice
- 1 cup Laing cooked
- 10 pcs Dried Dilis toasted
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- In a bowl, mix steamed rice with salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute garlic until golden brown.
- Now, add the laing. Mix, then add the steamed rice. Mix well for 5 minutes over low heat.
- After 5 minutes, transfer onto a serving plate and top it with toasted dilis.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Sodium: 293mg | Calcium: 21mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 67mg | Calories: 241kcal | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 4g | Protein: 4g | Carbohydrates: 46g | Iron: 1mg