Best Palitaw Recipe
This is a traditional Filipino snack that is made of glutinous rice. This dish is made tastier by white sugar and shredded coconut.
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Glutinous rice powdered
- 1 cup Matured coconut shredded
- 1/2 cup White sugar
- 5 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- In a bowl, put the powdered glutinous rice. Slowly pour 1 cup of water onto the powdered glutinous rice.
- If the glutinous rice mixture can be shaped into palitaw already then you don't need to add water.
- Boil water in a pot and carefully drop each palitaw mixture into the pot.
- If the palitaw mixture went up it means it's cooked already.
- Roll all cooked palitaw onto shredded coconut and sprinkle it with white sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 572kcal | Carbohydrates: 128g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 25g | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg