Table of Contents Hide
Best Kielbasa Fried Rice
A satisfying fried rice recipe made special with kielbasa sausage. A perfect meal to start your day.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 4 cups Steamed Rice
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- ½ teaspoon Ginger Powder
- 2 pcs Jumbo Brown Hotdog cut into thin slices and fried
- 1 pc Carrot small and cut into cubes
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 pc Potato peeled and cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup Green Peas
- 3 tablespoon Oil
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan, saute carrot, potato, and green peas for 5 minutes over low heat.
- After 5 minutes, add the hotdogs and egg. Mix well.
- Now, add the steamed rice and season it with salt and ginger powder. Mix well for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Transfer onto a serving plate.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 399mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 111IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg