Best Chicken Bicol Express Recipe
Turn your regular Pork Bicol Express into something new by using chicken instead of pork. Same sauce. but has a different meat flavor.
Servings 4 people
- 1 kg Chicken Breast cut into bite-sized
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 1 pc Red Onion cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 thumb Ginger thinly sliced
- 2 pcs Green Chilies cut into thin rounds
- 5 pcs Cayenne Pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp Shrimp Paste cooked
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Heat oil in a pan, saute garlic until golden brown.
- Then, add the ginger. Mix, then put the chicken breast and cayenne pepper. Continue mixing for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, pour in coconut milk, stir continuously to avoid the coconut milk from forming.
- Now, pour in the chicken broth and green chilies. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, transfer into a serving bowl.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Sodium: 547mg | Calcium: 53mg | Vitamin C: 8mg | Vitamin A: 595IU | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 1234mg | Cholesterol: 203mg | Calories: 624kcal | Saturated Fat: 24g | Fat: 42g | Protein: 59g | Carbohydrates: 5g | Iron: 5mg