Best Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe
Stay healthy and fit with this green dish salad. This dish makes use of avocado and shrimp complemented with other herbs and flavors.
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Shrimp peeled
- 1 pc Avocado ripe and cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Chinese Parsley
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Virgin Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Mexican Turnip cut into cubes
- 10 pcs Lettuce cut into 1-inch long
- 1 pc Red Bell Pepper cut into cubes
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 pcs Tomatoes cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp Oil
- In a bowl, season shrimp with a scant of salt and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the shrimp just for a moment. Then set aside.
- Put the Chinese parsley, virgin oil, honey, lemon juice, salt, and ground black pepper in a blender. Blend for 5 minutes. Set aside
- In a bowl, arrange lettuce, Mexican turnip, red bell pepper, and tomatoes. Now, add half of the shrimp onto the bowl.
- Then, add avocado, and pour Chinese parsley mixture into the bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 315mg | Sodium: 1269mg | Potassium: 116mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 3mg