Best Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe
Stay healthy and fit with this green dish salad. This dish makes use of avocado and shrimp complemented with other herbs and flavors.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 1/2 kg Shrimp peeled
- 1 pc Avocado ripe and cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Chinese Parsley
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Virgin Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Mexican Turnip cut into cubes
- 10 pcs Lettuce cut into 1-inch long
- 1 pc Red Bell Pepper cut into cubes
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 pcs Tomatoes cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp Oil
- In a bowl, season shrimp with a scant of salt and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the shrimp just for a moment. Then set aside.
- Put the Chinese parsley, virgin oil, honey, lemon juice, salt, and ground black pepper in a blender. Blend for 5 minutes. Set aside
- In a bowl, arrange lettuce, Mexican turnip, red bell pepper, and tomatoes. Now, add half of the shrimp onto the bowl.
- Then, add avocado, and pour Chinese parsley mixture into the bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 315mg | Sodium: 1269mg | Potassium: 116mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 3mg