Best Tuyo Pesto Spaghetti Pasta
Get your taste buds ready with this challenging dish; pasta pesto with dried fish. Yes, and it's possible here in the Philippines.
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Spaghetti Pasta cooked according to the package instructions
- 5 pcs Dried Fish shredded and dispose the head and bone
- 2 cups Basil Leaves
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts sauteed
- 3 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 1/3 cup Virgin Oil
- 2 tbsp Warm Water
- Blend basil leaves, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, pine nuts, garlic and half of the virgin oil in a blender for 5 minutes or until everything is crushed.
- In a bowl, combine spaghetti pasta and pesto mixture. Then, add the shredded dried fish and the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Slowly mix all the mixtures together. Tip: You can add 2 tbsp of warm water to mix it easily.
- Now, transfer onto a serving plate.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 735kcal | Carbohydrates: 96g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 209mg | Potassium: 385mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 731IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 3mg