- Rolling Pin
- 3 cups Flour
- 3 pcs Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- ¼ cup Water
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 bunch Spinach fresh and cut into small pieces
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ½ cup Marinara sauce boiled for 3 minutes.
- 1 pc Egg
- ½ cup Cream cheese
- In a bowl, put 3 cups of flour, eggs, 1 teaspoon of salt, olive oil, and water. Mix this until smooth, then set aside.
- Mix the cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl.
- Boil the spinach for 5 minutes, then drain and squeeze the spinach.
- Add the boiled spinach in the cheese mixture, then mix well and set aside.
- Divide the dough into 4, then flatten it using the rolling pin for about 3 inches square size.
- Place 1 teaspoon of filling in apart over of pasta sheet. Rub with beaten egg around filling to moisten, and cover it with another pasta sheet.
- Press the edges of pasta sheets using a fork to lock it. Do the same procedure with the remaining pasta sheets.
- Bring water to boil in a pot, then add salt. Add the ravioli and boil it for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, drain the ravioli and transfer it on a plate, then pour the marinara sauce on top of the ravioli.
- Sprinkle it with parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 564kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 1400mg | Potassium: 737mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 8692IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 349mg | Iron: 7mg