Best Creamy Pasta Salad Recipe
Servings 4 people
- 1/2 kg Elbow macaroni boiled for 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup Cucumber cut into small cubes
- 1 pc Green pepper cut into small cubes
- 1 pc Red pepper cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup White onion cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup Kidney beans boiled
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn
- 1/4 cup Green olive cut into small cubes
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Nestle cream
- In a large bowl, mix boiled elbow macaroni, cucumber, onion, red and green bell pepper, boiled kidney beans, sweet corn, green olive, salt, ground black pepper, and sugar. Mix well.
- Then add mayonnaise, yogurt, and nestle cream. Mix well then cover the bowl.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Sodium: 635mg | Calcium: 98mg | Vitamin C: 4mg | Vitamin A: 570IU | Sugar: 13g | Fiber: 7g | Potassium: 531mg | Cholesterol: 57mg | Calories: 868kcal | Saturated Fat: 11g | Fat: 37g | Protein: 21g | Carbohydrates: 114g | Iron: 2mg