- ½ kg Elbow macaroni boiled for 10 minutes
- ½ cup Cucumber cut into small cubes
- 1 pc Green pepper cut into small cubes
- 1 pc Red pepper cut into small cubes
- ½ cup White onion cut into small cubes
- ½ cup Kidney beans boiled
- ½ cup Sweet corn
- ¼ cup Green olive cut into small cubes
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Yogurt
- ½ cup Nestle cream
- In a large bowl, mix boiled elbow macaroni, cucumber, onion, red and green bell pepper, boiled kidney beans, sweet corn, green olive, salt, ground black pepper, and sugar. Mix well.
- Then add mayonnaise, yogurt, and nestle cream. Mix well then cover the bowl.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Calories: 868kcal | Carbohydrates: 114g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 635mg | Potassium: 531mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 570IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 2mg