Best Fettuccine Alfredo
This Italian dish is considered as the most basic pasta recipe. It has tasty garlic and creamy Italian flavors.
Servings 4 poeple
- 1/2 kg Fettuccine Pasta
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cups Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Nestle Cream
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 5 cups Water
- Cook the pasta according to package direction. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute garlic using butter until slightly browned.
- Now, add the cream cheese, milk, ground black pepper, and salt. Mix well.
- Then add parmesan cheese, nestle cream, and sour cream. Mix well.
- Toss in pasta, and mix well over low heat.
- Transfer onto a plate. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 470mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 990IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 249mg | Iron: 1mg