- ½ kg Shrimp peeled
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ kg Fettuccine Pasta boiled for 15 minutes
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 1 ½ cup Heavy cream
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¼ cup Parsley chopped
- ½ cup Water
- Season the peeled shrimp with salt, ground black pepper in a bowl.
- Heat butter in a pan, cook the shrimp until pink, then set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat, then saute the garlic until golden brown. Then add the heavy cream and stir for 5 minutes over low heat.
- After 5 minutes, add the parmesan cheese, salt, nutmeg, ground black pepper, and water. Stir until thickened.
- Add the pasta, then mix until the sauce blended with the pasta.
- Transfer it to a large plate, then top it with shrimp and sprinkle it with parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Serve hot, and enjoy!
Calories: 862kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 74g | Saturated Fat: 45g | Cholesterol: 540mg | Sodium: 2619mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2816IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 846mg | Iron: 3mg