- Rectangular baking pot
- 1 cup Potato sliced
- ½ cup Bacon cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Red onion cut into lengths
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 pc Red Bell Pepper cut into cubes
- 2 pcs Tomatoes cut into cubes
- ½ cup Milk evaporated
- 8 pcs Eggs fresh
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoon Oil
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the bacon until lightly brown, then add the onion and mix again. Add the spinach then transfer it in a bowl. In the same bowl, add the bell pepper, tomato, then mix well and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- Beat all eggs in a bowl, then pour the milk and season it with salt and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Place all the sliced potatoes in the rectangular baking pot, then pour the mixture and beaten egg mixture into the baking pot.
- Top it with parmesan cheese, and bake it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 731mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 877IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 1mg