Best Cheese Ball Recipe
Servings 4 people
- 1 kg Potato boiled
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Herbs dried
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Kinchay leaves cut into small pieces
- 2 cups Oil
- 1 pc Egg beaten
- 3 cups Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Corn Starch
- Put the grated cheese in a bowl, then season it with ground black pepper, dried herbs, chili flakes, garlic powder, and kinchay leaves. Mix well.
- Peel and grate the potatoes in a bowl then add salt. Mash the grated potatoes well.
- Prepare the beaten egg, corn starch, and bread crumbs.
- Get 3 tbsp of mashed potato, and make a small ball from this mixture.
- Flatten the ball then add cheese mixture at the center. Now bring the ball together.
- Do the same procedure for the remaining ingredients.
- Once you're done making the cheese balls, roll them in corn starch. Next, dip each of the cheese balls in the beaten egg. Lastly, roll them in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the cheese balls until golden brown over low heat.
- Serve with ketchup and enjoy!
Calories: 612kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 1021mg | Potassium: 145mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 923IU | Calcium: 660mg | Iron: 2mg