Best Eggplant Parmesan Recipe
Servings 4 people
- Baking dish
- 1 pc Eggplant cut into rounds for 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- 3 pcs Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 3 cups Marinara sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese Shredded
- 1/4 cup Basil leaves fresh and chopped
- Sprinkle both sides of the sliced eggplants, then transfer it into a strainer to keep it dry.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and milk. Blend well.
- Dip the sliced eggplants into the egg mixture, then roll it on the bread crumbs.
- Place the sliced eggplants into the baking pot and make the first layer, then add marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese on the 1st layer.
- Place all the remaining sliced eggplants into the baking pot, then add the remaining marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and oil on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, remove the baking pot from the oven. Sprinkle it with basil leaves.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 614kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 5513mg | Potassium: 793mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1498IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 714mg | Iron: 4mg