- Rectangular baking dish
- 1 kg Squash peeled and cut into big cubes
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 pcs White Onion big and cut into cubes
- 1 cup Cheese shredded
- 2 large Eggs beaten
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¾ cup Butter cracker crushed
- Boil the squash for 10 minutes in a pot, then drain and dry using paper towels.
- Put the boiled squash in the baking dish.
- Melt 4 tablespoon of butter in a pan, then saute the onion over low heat until softened.
- Put the sauteed onion on top of the boiled squash, then layer it with cheese, beaten egg, sugar, salt, mayonnaise, and butter crackers.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the squash mixture for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, remove the baking dish from the oven.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 624kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 190mg | Sodium: 1193mg | Potassium: 956mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 27702IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 362mg | Iron: 3mg