Best Ginisang Labanos Recipe
- 2 lbs Radish sliced into thick strips
- 1 pc Medium carrot sliced into thick strips
- 1 pc Tomato
- 3/4 cups Pork sliced thinly
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tsp Fish sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 pc Onion cubed
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute garlic and onion until cook. Then add tomato and cook until it melts.
- Add the pork, then pour-in water and boil for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes. Add fish sauce and pepper. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Then add the radish and carrot. Cover and boil for about 10 minutes over low heat. Stir occasionally.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy!
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 353mg | Potassium: 665mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1mg