Best Atcharang Papaya Recipe
Cost $3 – $5
- 2 pcs Ripe Papaya grated
- 1/2 cup Garlic smashed
- 2 medium Onion minced
- 1 big Carrot small cubes
- 1/2 tbsp Black Pepper crushed
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 pc Red Bell Pepper small cubes
- 1 tbsp Ginger small cubes
- 1 cup Vinegar
- 1 cup White Sugar
- Squeeze the grated papaya until it become dry.
- Take a bowl and put all the ingredients. Mix well.
- Make sure the papaya gets separated.
- Put in a jar and cover well. After 50 mins. It can now be eaten.
Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 589mg | Potassium: 158mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 42IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mg