Best Fried Chicken Recipe
A juicy fried chicken on the inside, with a tasty and crispy coat that will complete your meal.
Servings 4 people
- 1 kg Chicken legs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Calamansi juice
- 2 pcs Eggs beaten
- 1/2 tsp Seasoning
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Corn starch
- 2 cups Oil
- In a bowl, season chicken legs with 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp ground black pepper, calamansi juice, and seasoning. Cover the bowl and set aside for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine flour and corn starch. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp ground black pepper.
- Transfer the flour mixture onto a wide plate, and prepare the beaten eggs.
- Heat oil in a pan, when the oil is hot already, first, roll the chicken leg onto the flour mixture and coat it well, then dip it into the beaten eggs, and lastly, roll it again onto the flour mixture. Do the same procedure with the remaining chicken legs.
- Carefully put the chicken leg into the pan and cook it over low heat for 8-9 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Drain excess oil from the chicken using paper towels or by putting it in a strainer.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 582kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 134mg | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 323mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 131IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 3mg